Monday, November 21, 2016

skinny jeans + ankle boots.

Forever 21 cardigan, TJ Maxx top, H&M jeans, Mudd boots, Forever 21 rings, Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar nail polish



Skinny jeans and ankle boots has been my go-to fall outfit formula as of late. On days when I can't be bothered to think about what to wear, this combo is on standby. The best part is that there are so many ways to tweak this look. I love the slightly modern boho feel of this mix of skinny blue jeans and printed boots, but I also love pairing dark denim with fringe booties or biker jeans with moto boots. There are so many possibilities!

On another note, how cute is this nail polish name? Leaf Him at the Altar is one of my favorite shades of green.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Have you seen my shop on Poshmark? Lots of goodies available! Plus, I now have a men's closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!