Monday, August 13, 2012

hello.

 
It is one hot summer. The long days are filled with everything from sweltering temperatures and stuffy rooms to poolside retreats and delicious cold drinks. In the midst of all of this, I have decided to begin a blogging journey. I want to share with you my fashion adventures, beauty trials, and daily explorations. Basically, I plan on recording anything that makes everyday events a little more special. As a wise teenager once said, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it,” (Ferris Bueller's Day Off). I'm trying to make sure I don't miss anything.

xoxo

Sabrina

3 comments:

  1. Big Bueller fan! Can't wait for next post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great World View
    Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to relax with positive reading. The Blog is inspirational and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!