Wednesday, November 28, 2012

luxe christmas.

Luxe Christmas

 I got super excited about the holidays last night after I decorated my Christmas tree.  It came out beautifully and got me thinking about my own look for this season.  With all the holiday parties coming up, now is the time to start planning out a few luxe, seasonal outfits that can keep you comfy and look cute at the same time.  I know this one would be perfect for me and I plan on looking out for some of these styles on my upcoming shopping trips!

xoxo

Sabrina 





1 comment:

  1. I love this look! The sweater n' the oxblood booties are awesome!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    P.S. Enter C.Michelles Favorite Things Giveaway! I am giving away a $25 Gift Card to TJ Maxx n' my favorite fragrance by Betsey Johnson! Find out more when you visit Cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!