Thursday, January 31, 2013

five goals.

With the new year officially underway, I thought I'd share a few of my personal goals for 2013 with you.  I like making a list of resolutions at the beginning of the year as something to work toward.  I know that I might not accomplish all of them, but I'd like to do the best I can!

1.  Take better care of my hair.
      I use I lot of styling tools on my hair and often forget to use heat protectant sprays beforehand.  As a result, I've noticed that my hair has gotten pretty dry and damaged.  I want to reverse it!

2.  Exercise more.
     I began jogging at the beginning of this year and loved it.  Unfortunately my schedule made it hard for me to continue.  I will definitely try to work time in for running at least a few days a week.

3.  Wear sunscreen every day.
     We all know that this is super important but often neglect to do it anyway.  I would like to change this by buying everyday products that already contain sunscreen.  For instance, I love CoverGirl's NatureLuxe foundation, which has SPF 10, and Jergens Natural Glow & Protect daily moisturizer, which has SPF 20.  It is an easy way to protect myself without really thinking about it.

4.  Put my creativity to work.
     I love to be creative and make new things, whether they be tasty recipes or homemade cards.  However, I often use my free time to watch tv or just lounge around instead of doing something more productive.  This year I would love to take some time every week to work on a different project.

5.  Give thanks.
     This is such a simple but meaningful resolution.  It feels so good when someone thanks you for doing something, such as taking the time to make dinner or giving a gift.  I want to make sure I thank others more often and let them know that they are truly appreciated by sending out thank you cards or even just saying a few thoughtful words to them.

Thank you all for following me in 2012.  Here's to a great 2013!

xoxo

Sabrina

PS.  Follow me on Blogger and Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!