Thursday, March 28, 2013

stuffed peppers.


Stuffed peppers are so simple and yet so rewarding.  It took me a little while to come up with this exact recipe, but I am so glad I finally did.  The result is mouth-watering.

Ingredients:  4 peppers, sun-dried tomato oil, 1 head of garlic, 10 thinly sliced sun-dried tomatos, parmesan cheese, shredded provelone mozzarella cheese, 3 cups cooked long-grain rice, seasonings

Recipe:
-Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
-Chop garlic and fry in oil.
-Mix into rice, leaving the oil in the pan.
-Fry sun-dried tomatos in leftover oil and then add to rice mixture.
-Add parmesan cheese and seasonings.
-Clean and cut the tops off of the peppers.
-Stuff with rice mixture and cook for 45 minutes.
-Remove from oven and put both cheeses on top of peppers.
-Cook for another 20 minutes.
-Let cool slightly and enjoy!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!