Saturday, January 4, 2014

new year 2014.

OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, Revlon Whimsical (on thumb), L.A. Colors white polish, H&M matte top coat
Happy 2014 everyone!  I found this lovely nail-spiration design on Pinterest and decided to recreate it myself.  I think it's just the way to start the year off right!

I'm so excited about this new year and all of the amazing things it will bring.  At the same time though, I'm extremely grateful for everything that's happened this past year.  In particular, my time in Italy was one of the most memorable experiences of my life and I am so thankful to have had the chance to explore such a wonderful country.  I definitely can't wait to return!

Thank you for following me in 2013 and I look forward to sharing more fashion and life bits in the months to come!

xoxo

Sabrina

PS.  Have you checked me out on Bloglovin yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!