Thursday, March 6, 2014

bueller...

Forever 21 hat, Forever 21 jacket, TJ Maxx t-shirt, Forever 21 skirt, H&M tights, Bamboo flats, Homemade earrings, MAC Ruby Woo lipstick


"Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is perhaps one of my favorite movies of all time.  I could watch it on repeat and it would never get old.  So, when I saw this shirt in the guy's section of TJ Maxx, I knew I had to have it.  I love the idea of matching it with a punky, grungy outfit.  This jacket is an oldie but a goodie, while the hat is new and already much loved.  And of course, red lipstick is always the perfect way to add a bit of a punch.

xoxo

Sabrina

PS.  Are you following me on Bloglovin?  I would love it if you did!
PPS.  Check out all my CollegeFashionista posts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!