Wednesday, October 24, 2012

spotted.

Members Only jacket, Twelve by Twelve cardigan, Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, Capelli New York wellies
Photos by Sierra G.
 I was not kidding when I said I loved leopard print.  Seriously, it's a love affair that I don't see ending any time soon.  These wellies were picked up as soon as my well-trained leopard print tracking eyes spotted them.  They are absolutely perfect for rainy days, which are happening a lot lately.  Where is the beautiful crisp fall weather that I love?

xoxo

Sabrina

3 comments:

  1. Wow, love your boots, so unique. Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm following you on Bloglovin.

      Delete

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!