Tuesday, October 23, 2012

mini trendsetters.

From left: Mac Immortal Gold , OPI Just Spotted the Lizard, , Revlon Spanish Moss, Sally Hansen Crackle Antiqued Gold , OPI Servin' Up Sparkle, H&M rings
OPI Romeo & Juliet, OPI Bright Lights Big Color, Various sparkle nail polishes, H&M scarf
Nails are, in my opinion, a seriously underestimated part of the fashion experience. Instead of leaving them plain and expressionless, why not coat them in the season's latest color or pattern? Take for example, my oxblood nails above which pair perfectly with my new favorite scarf. Accent nails are also great and give a pop of color (or sparkle) to any basic manicure. There are so many possibilities at, and for, your fingertips.

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!