Monday, November 28, 2016

ipsy november 2016.

What a stellar assortment!
My Ipsy November bag is such a winner. It has all the essentials that will help me start off the holiday festivities on the right note!

The Bag: Gorgeous! I love the blue and gold combination. The star charm on the zip is pretty and matches perfectly with the lovely makeup constellation designs on the bag itself. I'm a major fan of stars and space, so this was right up my alley.

Bon Vivant Botanical Pure Masks: I've seen Ipsy include mask packs in a variety of past bags, even though I personally have only received them once. Getting an assortment this time was such a perk. I love that each of them are aimed at different types of skin, since my skin changes based on the weather. Can't wait to test these out!

Elizabeth Mott Color is Bae Liquid Laquer in Red Chili: Elizabeth Mott has done me well in the past. I used up her black sparkle liquid liner in no time. This red liquid lipstick looks 100% opaque and is a perfect true red. I'm hoping it lasts a while during the day.

theBalm Cosmetics Mad Lash Mascara: I have a lot of mascaras, I'll admit. But this one by theBalm looks like a curl lover's heaven. The wand is super curvy and the formula looks very black. This will be great for dramatic winter eye looks.

Formula X Nail Polish in Huntress: I love when a color is more gorgeous in person than it is online. This polish looks like a dark green chrome on the Ipsy website but appears as a green/black/blue/gold medley up close. I'm in love.

Ofra Cosmetics Banana Powder: This was the only miss for me this month. I use powder, but not often enough that I need a new one every other month. I'll hold onto it and see how it goes though.

What did you get this month? I'm excited to rock that red lip!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!