Monday, November 7, 2016

autumnal essentials.

autumnal essentials.



Putting together this look gave me a massive urge to go shopping. It's to be expected, I guess. Autumn is the season that embraces all of my favorite colors, from rich oxbloods and burgundies to golden mustards and deep forest greens. Perfection!

I'm in love with this sweater. From the cut-out neck details to the gorgeous knit and draped waist, everything about it has me sold. Of course, I'd have to pair it with some super fitted distressed black skinnies. The contrast between tight denim and baggy sweaters is ideal for fall dressing. Throw on a wooly plaid scarf and a tough leather (or pleather) jacket and you have the formula for the perfect autumn outfit.

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!