Wednesday, May 22, 2013

haute and hotter.

haute and hotter

Just as the weather is warming up, so is the fashion!  I've been checking out what a bunch of different stores have to offer and have been loving what I've found.  There are bright colors, cute skirts, and amazing accessories.  Some of my essentials include a denim jacket, tortoise shell sunglasses, and high-waisted skirts and shorts.  What are some of your summer faves?  Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

Sabrina

PS.  Follow me on Bloglovin!

6 comments:

  1. I love all these pieces! Bright colors and prints are really perfect for summer. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    P.S. You might want to join this giveaway: http://www.wearismela.com/2013/05/oasapcom-x-wearismelacom-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks!! Love the patterned pieces!1
    XX
    SJ- www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha those aqua shoes are great but I could never walk in them, and being almost 5'8" well...but those sandals now those I could do!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl


    I have for you great giveaway on my blog. You can win $80 for shopping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, i love all these pieces <3

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice picks,like the neon top!

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!