Tuesday, December 4, 2012

it's all in the skirt.




Members Only jacket, Prototype shirt, Forever 21 skirt, Nine West heels, H&M hair clips, Claire's earrings
Photos by Cecilia R.
As it gets colder outside, I've been challenging myself to work my summer staples into my winter wardrobe.  This skirt was an absolute essential for me during the warmer months.  It was even featured in one of my first posts in August (see here ).  While it was cool outside today, it wasn't too chilly, and I knew that this skirt would be perfect with my more layered look on top.  I love getting the most out of my clothing, don't you?

xoxo

Sabrina

PS.  Follow me on Bloglovin and Blogger!

3 comments:

  1. nice photos I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit and the skirt especially! if you have a chance, please visit my blog. i think you'll like my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!