Friday, September 20, 2013

local color.

The beautiful countryside of Northern Italy.


Dinner!  Prosciutto-filled tortelloni with sundried tomatoes and garlic along with green beans sautéed in oil with black pepper.

Vespas galore.

How completely amazing is this?



Italy just keeps getting better and better.  The countryside views are just as breathtaking as the city streets are bustling.  There is always somewhere new to explore.  Today I wandered around town with a friend and we discovered the most amazing church.  It looks like nothing on the outside; two wooden doors were our only hint that something else was hidden inside.  We walked in and stood for awhile in absolute astonishment.  I will never get over how beautiful the churches here are.  It stuns me every time.

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!