Friday, December 13, 2013

return to roma.



The best pasta place in Rome.  Fresh pasta for only 4 euro!


The Fendi store with Natale decorations!





As my time in Italy draws to a close, I've been trying to relive my favorite experiences and take advantage of the time I have left.  One of the things I knew I had to do was to go to Roma one more time.  This weekend I went back to my favorite city in Italy with a few friends and had the most amazing time.  We hit all my favorite places, including Giolitti for the best gelato, Pastificio for fresh pasta, and Aristocampo for amazing panini.  We also spent a lot of time just wandering the streets and checking out all of the decorations for Natale that currently cover the city.  Oh Roma, how I'll miss you!

xoxo

Sabrina

PS.  Follow me on Bloglovin for all the latest posts!
PPS.  Did you miss my blog series from my first trip to Roma?  Check them out here, here, and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!