Wednesday, May 6, 2015

black and white.

Aeropostale shirt and skirt, Gifted tights, Forever 21 shoes and earrings, American Eagle necklace, Gifted bracelet



I tend to go back and forth between loving pants and skirts. Right now, I am solidly in the midst of a skirt-wearing season. I love ones that hit at the waist, like this one from Aeropostale. Plus, they look great with heels, or wedge booties in this case. These ones were such a score from Forever 21.

Black and white outfits are the best because they are made for accessories. I like adding little pops of color through makeup and jewelry. Sometimes it's nice to use understated styles to make a statement.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Have you seen my latest CollegeFashionista article? These shoes are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!