Monday, September 28, 2015

denim on denim.

American Eagle jacket and flats, Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, American Apparel shirt, Forever 21 belt, vintage sunglasses, handmade earrings


I would like to point out that I'm wearing a jacket here. Yes, it is officially fall, even though the green leaves in the background may try to convince me out of it. They'll be red and yellow soon enough.

To me, this outfit is a transition look. I haven't fully embraced sweaters yet, but I'm not wearing shorts either. I love mixing and matching with denim. Dark or light, shredded or pristine, it all looks good to me. I love the clean cut of this dark jacket paired with some lightly torn jeans. It feels cool and effortless at the same time.

Happy fall!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Love denim too? Check out my other posts on this classic material here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!