|How I travel in style!|
1. Eye Mask: This is absolutely essential. I love to block out as much light as possible when I sleep, and an eye mask does exactly that. I love how soft and silky this one is. It also takes up practically no space in my bag, so I never have to worry about squeezing it into my luggage.
2. Wallet/Passport Holder: Organization is key for me. When I'm traveling, I like to know where everything is. This passport holder is excellent because it stores my passport along with any cash, cards, or papers I may need.
3. Blanket Scarf: If I could only pack one thing (besides my plane ticket!), it would definitely be this beauty. This jumbo scarf, which I picked up at H&M a while back, is super soft and cozy. Plus, it works perfectly as a blanket when I decide to get some shuteye.
4. Thick Socks: I don't know about you, but as soon as I get into my seat, the shoes come off. I always make sure to keep a pair of warm socks with me to slip on as soon once I get comfy. They are just what I need to relax and unwind during a long trip.
5. A Cute Purse: Ok, so this purse is a favorite of mine in general. It makes a statement in any outfit and it stores all of my basic essentials for on the plane. I'm all about practicality and style!
What are your fashion must haves when you're traveling?
P.S. Have you checked out Lip Tints and Leopard Prints on Bloglovin yet?