Monday, February 1, 2016

new in: winter luxe.

Starting 2016 off with some glitz and glam.
Living abroad for a set period of time means that I always have my return trip in mind. To be more specific, I always have my suitcase in mind. As much as I may want to go on shopping sprees in Milan, I have to remind myself that my suitcase physically cannot hold all of the lovely pieces that catch my eye. Instead, I have to be selective if I want to make it back without having to pay the extra fee for another checked bag.

Of course, that doesn't mean that I've sworn off shopping permanently. On the contrary, I was in H&M recently and found myself walking out with this pair of pants. Disclaimer: I own the same pants in black. They fit perfectly and have the right amount of stretch. I love the color and the gold detailing on these ones. I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of them over the next few months!

As for the sweater, it was a Christmas present! I am obsessed with how over-the-top sparkly it is. I definitely wore it a few times around Christmas and New Year and will continue to wear it as long as it stays chilly outside. It's just so fun!

What about you? Picked up any new clothes recently? Hope your 2016 is going well!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!