Thursday, October 17, 2013

good eats.

Baked eggplant with homemade sauce and cheese

Just out of the oven!

Farro with carrots, zucchini, and celery and a cheese biscuit on the side
I've been eating rather well recently, if I may say so myself.  Maybe it's because I'm in Italy or maybe it's because I really love cooking, but I've been whipping up a bunch of recipes as of late.  My most recent meals include baked eggplant with sauce and cooked farro with veggies, as well as a side of cheesy biscuits.  The eggplant is an old favorite while the farro is completely new and absolutely delicious.

xoxo

Sabrina

PS.  Check me out on Bloglovin!  Food adventures and fashion hauls to come!

2 comments:

  1. thank you I hope you enter
    and I love the photos of the food makes me hungry yumm yumm

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway on my Instagram (@heartofplastic) if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    BLOGLOVIN'
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER @sixthtractate
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this all looks delicious and so healthy! Yum!!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!