Friday, January 23, 2015

yak sweater love.

TJ Maxx sweater, H&M dress, scarf, and necklace, Forever 21 earmuffs




See guys, I'm trying to post more! I really wanted to use this post to rave about the amazing yak fur sweater I found at TJ Maxx. It is literally the softest thing ever and I am obsessed. I found it in the men's department and knew I had to have it as soon as I locked eyes on it. I love the look of oversize sweaters over dresses and decided to take it one step further on the comfort scale by throwing on a scarf over the whole thing.

This outfit is such a winner for me. Not only is it so cozy, but I also love the different patterns and textures included in it. The earmuffs are one of my favorite winter accessories. The necklace, which was featured in my last post, is a new addition to my wardrobe and seems to go with practically everything. All in all, I'm feeling like I have my winter uniform down.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Looking for more outfit posts and general style awesomeness? Check out my CollegeFashionista articles, which go live every Thursday this semester! Don't forget to RAD them if you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!