Friday, January 30, 2015

layer lover.


American Eagle coat, American Eagle leather jacket (underneath), TJ Maxx shirt, Merona scarf, Aeropostale skirt, Coach boots, Nine West gloves, Jansport backpack, O.C.C. lip tar in Black Dahlia

I don't know about you, but layers are essential for me during the colder weather. Recently I've gotten into the habit of layering a lighter jacket under a heavier one. I particularly love the double collar look of a classic biker jacket underneath a chic peacoat (and have been wearing it a lot). This scarf is a new favorite of mine. I just can't get over how soft it is. Last but not least, I had to rock a statement lip color. This lip tar is absolutely gorgeous and works well with the dark colors in my outfit.

In other news, can you believe January is over? How did that happen?! Oh well, at least we're one month closer to warmer days.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Check out my amazing new leopard dress from Forever 21 in my latest CollegeFashionista article! It was such a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!