Monday, February 9, 2015

dark winter days.

American Eagle jacket, TJ Maxx shirt, H&M pants, Converse shoes, H&M scarf, Nine West gloves



These past few days have been rough weather-wise. It refuses to stop snowing, which means I refuse to stop drinking tea and watching Netflix. That's not necessarily a bad thing, except for the fact that I'm moving through Gossip Girl much more quickly than I would like.

As for the outfit, I've been on a bit of a blacks streak lately. I can't get enough of this biker jacket from AEO. I paired it with my fave black pants from H&M. They have some seriously cool details, like zipper pockets, knee patches, and ankle zips. Love 'em. I wrapped things up (pun intended) with this amazing skull scarf I found at an H&M in Italy. It's so gorgeous.

Hair-wise, now that this mess is growing out a bit (or a lot, as you'll see from this post), I've been having fun playing around with different styles. My favorite at the moment is a deep part and a braid. It looks edgy and makes my hair seem even thicker than it already is. I added a slightly smokey eye and a berry lip and I was good to go!

xoxo

Sabrina

PS. Love my latest CollegeFashionista article! This Fashionista's coat is AMAZING!
PPS. So so so excited to be interning for Hudson Valley Magazine! Check out my first (baby) article here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!