Monday, May 16, 2016

haircut inspiration.

haircut inspiration.

If you've followed my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm not one to shy away from changing up my 'do. I've been through every stage of hairstyles that you can name, including bangs, long and layer-less, lots of layers, bobs, lobs, pixies, and everything in-between. I think it's fun to switch things up and experiment with my look.

Case in point: I'm getting the haircut itch again. I had a chop in January when I got rid of my layers and went for a straight, long lob. Now that it's back to being past my shoulders, I think it's time for something new. Currently, I'm leaning toward a choppy bob that goes just past my chin. It seems like the perfect summer style, since it's off of my neck but still long enough to put into braids or other styles.

New hair is coming soon!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!