Monday, May 30, 2016

makeup I've repurchased.

My makeup bag essentials.
I love a lot of makeup. Whether it's sparkling eyeshadow, dewy foundation, or lasting lipstick, there's always a handful of products that I can't seem to do without. Oftentimes this obsession is only temporary; I switch lipstick shades like the seasons. The real test comes once I've finished a product. Do I repurchase it or relegate it to the garbage bin forever?

These four basics have become a necessary part of my makeup bag over the past few years. I've repurchased all of them multiple times and will likely continue to keep them stocked in the future.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - This is so much more than your standard lotion. I slather it on whenever my skin is feeling particularly dry. It's a lifesaver during the winter and whenever I take a flight.

O.P.I. Natural Nail Base Coat - O.P.I.'s base and top coats are phenomenal. I've gone through a number of bottles, which is saying something since it takes forever to finish a regular colored polish. When I use the base and top coats together, my manicure is guaranteed to stay on my fingers for at least a week.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - This lotion is consistently voted "best moisturizer" in beauty awards, and for good reason. It feels light on your skin and soaks in instantly. The moisture it delivers is so good that I never feel the need to reapply. I use this on a daily basis.

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer - Many makeup bloggers have commented on the fact that this is a pretty excellent dupe for the YSL concealer pen. I don't think I could ever shell out that much cash for the high end product when the drugstore version is so effective. This is currently my third one (in Light 862). I know I'll be buying it again as soon as it runs out.

What makeup do you repurchase regularly? I'd love to hear your faves!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!