Monday, July 18, 2016

masks I use.


Now that I'm firmly in my 20s, I want to take as much care of my skin as possible. I use SPF, wash my face nightly, and moisturize every day. Sometimes though, my skin needs an extra boost. Recently, I've started using a mask every weekend. Not only does this give me a chance to target whatever skin issue I had the week before, but it's also a nice spa day treat to myself. Here are a few of my standbys:

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask - When I need a serious facial detox, I reach for this tube first. You have to spread a thick layer on so that it's easy to peel off later. I learned the hard way that skimping on product isn't effective and takes forever to remove. Another pro for this one is that while you're waiting the 30 minutes it takes to dry, you can catch up on your reading or watch a bit of TV. Total spa day material.

Lumiere De Vie Volcanic Exfoliating Mask - This is my other favorite for when I need some serious facial purification. I love the feeling of this mask as it dries for 10 minutes. It's slightly tingly and smells minty. To remove it, you splash some water on your face and scrub the product around for some light exfoliation. Rinsing off reveals soft, glowy skin every time.

Fresh Rose Face Mask - When I want a glow, I know that Fresh won't let me down. Not only does this mask smell amazing with its light floral perfume, but it feels refreshing on your skin and washes off to reveal that much coveted luminous face.

Lather Honey Moisture Mask With Propolis Extract - I love this mask for those days when my skin looks dull or fried after a long week. It gives me an extra boost of moisture and makes my cells feel alive again. It feels light when applied and rinses off easily.

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!