Monday, July 25, 2016

ipsy july 2016.


First Ipsy post since returning to the States! Starting out strong too. I think Ipsy's only gotten better product-wise in the past few months.

The Bag: I don't keep all my bags, or I'd have a billion lying around the house. This one is definitely hanging around though. I love how sturdy it feels and think the design is too cute. The candy colors and umbrella print are perfect for summer!

Vasanti eyeshadow brush: I didn't used to like receiving brushes in my bags, but that changed when I started getting Luxie brushes. Since then, I've been a lot more open to them. This Vasanti one seems perfect for eyeshadow. And let's be honest, I'm not going to turn down an eyeshadow brush when it means I can get away with washing my brushes less frequently.

em Cosmetics Lash Gallery Lengthening Mascara: Although I haven't tested this out yet, I'm pretty positive it won't be a top mascara pick in my book. I tend to prefer thicker formulas aimed to create volume. Lengthening ones are never my go-to. I'll give it a shot and report back if I love it though!

Befine Night Cream: Yes, yes, and yes! First, it's natural. Second, it smells like real coconuts, not artificial chemical ones. Third, it's a thick night cream. Pretty sure it doesn't get better than that.

BellaPierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder: This brand has proven to be a winner so far (their eyeshadows and lipsticks are lovely). I'm excited to try this natural powder. I usually pass the powders I get from Ipsy on to others because I'm so content with my Rimmel Stay Matte one, but I'll be sure to give this a go. Not sold on the fact that it's loose and not pressed, but we'll see how it goes.

TwoFaced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer: Yeah I love it already. TwoFaced is amazing in general and this one has gotten stellar review after stellar review. I also like that it has coconut water in it. Any extra moisture for my skin is always a plus.

July's Ipsy bag is a 10/10 for me! What did you get? Let me know in the comments.

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!