Monday, August 1, 2016

acid wash.



Rolla Coster shirt, Almost Famous jeans (converted to shorts), Rampage sandals, American Eagle purse



It's hot (and no, I'm not exaggerating). With NY heat advisory warnings in full effect, staying cool is the way to go. Enter acid wash shorts. Not only are they literally cool, since they leave most of my legs bare, but they also look pretty cool too. These shorts used to be full-on acid wash jeans, but I cut them after graduating high school and simultaneously deciding that two completely covered legs of the style was a bit too much for me. Now they're one of my favorite summer pieces.

Hope you're surviving the heat wave!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Are you following me on Instagram? How about Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!