Monday, August 15, 2016

black denim overload.

Abercrombie & Fitch jacket, American Eagle shirt, H&M jeans, Rock & Republic flats, H&M necklace, Aeropostale earrings 


Vintage oval ring and Forever 21 leaf ring

This has been the summer of skirts and dresses for me. It's been too hot to even consider wearing pants! Recently, however, we had an overcast and (dare I say it) slightly chilly day. I took it as the perfect opportunity to wear this softly distressed denim jacket for the first time. It's just a teensy bit oversized and I absolutely love it. I decided to emphasize the edginess and pair it with more black denim and heavy silver accessories, like this dramatic chain necklace from H&M.

Loving how this turned out and will 100% be wearing this come fall!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!