Monday, July 11, 2016

new glasses.

H&M shirt and skirt, American Eagle shoes, Burberry glasses, Forever 21 necklace




Ah it's been a month since I last posted! I feel bad about it, but these past few weeks have admittedly been crazy. Besides the fact that I just got back from Italy at the beginning of June, I've also been super busy with work and readjusting to life in the States. I miss Italy so much and am 100% positive I'll be planning a trip back before long.

In the meantime, I'm trying to make this next stage of my life as awesome as possible. I want to continue blogging regularly (hello Monday posts!), spend quality time with family and friends, and focus on the things I love (like cooking, crafting, and reading). It's going to be a stellar summer!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. I found these Burberry glasses for a steal at T.J. Maxx and I'm OBSESSED. Expect to see them in lots of upcoming outfit posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!