Monday, August 17, 2015

ipsy - july/summer lovin'.

The perfect summer makeup bag!
This month's bag was exactly what I needed. It was filled to the brim with color and fresh scents. Here are my thoughts on each of the products.

The Bag: Very cute colors and great for summer. In comparison with some of the other recent bags, this is not my favorite. I still think it's cute though!

Eyetini Swizzle Stick Eyeliner in Blue Hawaiian: If you haven't seen my most recent outfit post, check it out here to see how I wore this product. At first, I was unsure of what to do with this. Once I tried it out though, I was 100% sold. I love the bright blue color! It looks like perfect ocean water. Plus, it goes on smooth and lasts ALL day. Seriously, this stuff didn't budge even when the rest of my makeup was melting off my face.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess: I cannot believe I got this product in an Ipsy bag. The full size of this retails for $30 at Sephora. I have been wanting to try this out for such a long time, but couldn't bring myself to break away from my tried and true drugstore bronzer. Luckily I don't have to worry about that anymore, thanks to Ipsy. So excited to wear this!

Jorel Parker Rollerball Perfume in Classico: This product came into my life right when I needed it. I had just finished up my travel size Clinique Happy and needed another small perfume to tote around. This scent is light and slightly sweet. It is not the longest lasting scent, but it does the job when I want a scent refresher.

Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Anti-Aging Lip Conditioner in Vanilla Coconut Cream: This is a total yes product for me. Not only is it organic and moisturizing, but the scent is also heavenly. Plus, I go through chapstick like no one's business, so this is a definite must have.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Lipstick in P.I.N.K.: I love this color! While I will always be a red lipstick girl at heart, I love to switch things up. This pink is rosy and sophisticated. It is also amazingly pigmented and lasts well when reinforced with clear lip liner.

What are your thoughts? Did you get a similar bag? Are you thinking about subscribing to Ipsy? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!