Monday, September 12, 2016

a visit to Boston.

Striking a pose like Mr. Adams.
Hey Boston, you're pretty.
Hanging with Paul.
Freedom Trail foot shot!
#RoosterLove - posing with my Chinese astrological sign.
All the love for Boston's Public Library.
At the same time I left for Italy last year, the vast majority of my friends migrated to Boston. Hence the start of my yearlong desire to go to the famed Massachusetts hotspot. This summer I finally made it over to one of the most history-packed cities in the U.S. I had an amazing long weekend of exploring, eating, and catching up with friends. Highlights included visiting the Boston Public Library, exploring the sights along the Freedom Trail, tasting the marvelous clam chowder at Faneuil Hall, drinking down some iced liquid chocolate at L.A. Burdick, and spending the entire day at a beach just outside of the city.

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better mini-vacation. Lots of love for Boston!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!