Monday, September 26, 2016

ipsy september 2016.

Denim + makeup = love.
This month's bag feels very back-to-school. Maybe it's the denim bag or the fact that the products are all glammed up naturals, but it all feels very right for September.

The Bag: Honestly, I'm not in love with it. The quality is definitely improving, but the design is not up my alley at all. Also, in comparison with some of the past few bags, this one feels like a downgrade.

Naked Cosmetics Advanced Aloe Cream: Yet another moisturizer. I like the packaging, but I've received nicer moisturizers than this from Ipsy. Not in love with it.

Seraphine Botanicals Guava Butter: I didn't think I'd like this product at all when I saw it in my sneak peek. It looks much nicer in person though, and I'll definitely be wearing it this fall. I like it better as a lip color than a cheek shade.

Dirty Little Secrets Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Teaser: I was so bummed when I saw this product online. I was not into the color at all. When it arrived, I realized that it will work well as a base color this season. It's a warm, basic tan that I can layer under other shadows. Don't love it, but don't hate it either.

Two Faced Lip Injection Extreme: This is admittedly a cool product. However, I already have quite full lips. I would have liked to have received a different high end product over this. I'll still try it out and see how it goes!

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: On the one hand, I'm not over the moon about receiving another hair mask after just getting one in my August bag. On the other, I love Briogeo products and will absolutely use this mask. I used the Luseta one from last month's bag already and am obsessed with how soft it left my hair. If this Briogeo one is anything like that one, then I'll be one happy camper.

How did your September bag turn out? This was a bit of a disappointment for me compared with the past few bags. Looking forward to October!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Did you see my August Ipsy bag? It was gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!