Monday, September 5, 2016

technicolor flowers.



Route 66 cardigan, H&M tank, Vanilla Star jeans - converted to shorts, American Eagle sandals, Two Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia, Forever 21 rings, gifted earrings




I'll never be the type of person to shy away from color. More often than not, I'll make a bright shirt, lipstick, or shoe the focal point of my outfit. Or, if I'm really feeling it, I'll embrace color full on and incorporate it into every part of my look.

Case in point - this ensemble is all about neon brights. From my pigmented liquid lipstick and technicolor shirt to my sweet blue sweater and metallic pink shoes, strong hues are the name of the game. It is summer, after all. What better time to channel the rainbow?

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!