Monday, October 3, 2016

denim high.

Aeropostale shirt, Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, Cosmopolitan flats, Burberry glasses, gifted earrings


Happy autumn everyone! I'm in full autumn mode right now. From painting my nails and dressing in shades of burgundy, mustard, and forest green to baking everything pumpkin-related, I'm embracing the season wholeheartedly.

Not that you'd know by this outfit! To be fair, it is still relatively warm here, so I just recently started reintroducing jeans into my wardrobe. Speaking of jeans, these ones are high-waisted to the max. I love them! They are so stretchy and comfy, and I plan to wear them with everything these next few months. Floral crop tops now, boxy sweaters a month from now...you get the picture.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Are you following Lip Tints and Leopard Prints on Bloglovin? Check me out on Instagram and Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!