Monday, October 24, 2016

leather jacket season.

American Eagle leather jacket and shirt, Wet Seal scarf, Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, Dolce Vita boots, gifted earrings 



Tis the season! The season for layering and leather jackets that is. I'm all about the crisp fall weather and cozy outfits that go along with it. I recently broke out my leather jackets and scarves and have been so happy with that decision. You just can't go wrong with a leather jacket thrown over pretty much anything and a pair of boots to match.

Throw in a steaming cup of coffee and a slice (or two) of apple pie, and this girl's in autumn heaven.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Check out my closet on Poshmark! I'm selling some old favorites and never been worn goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!