Monday, October 17, 2016

gray day.

American Eagle jacket, Abercrombie & Fitch shirt, H&M jeans, Converse shoes




The chill has officially arrived. Part of me is excited about the fact that I can wear scarves and leather jackets again. The other part is wrapped up in my pajamas wishing to never leave the house. But hey, there's pumpkin spice and apple pies again, so I can't really complain.

I love cozy cool outfits like this on overcast days. It probably has to do with my love of dressing for a theme, but I always want to wear grays and moody colors when the skies fill with clouds. Also, layering a slouchy crewneck under a heavy layer jacket pleases me to no end.

Cheers to the season!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!