Friday, July 17, 2015

perfect polish pairings.

My go-to summer nail polishes
Now that summer is fully underway, it's time to embrace sandals season and put your best foot forward. For me, this means rocking the perfect nail polish color combo. I love coordinating my nails and my toes, and have come up with a few of my favorite polish pairings. I'm not a huge nude polish girl, as these selections probably make clear. Of course, summertime is all about color, so why not take advantage of the season and let your nails pop?!

Formula X Power Source and Revlon ColorStay Sorbet
Coral Craze: This one is for all those coral lovers. While neither polish is actually coral, together they create the perfect pink-orange combo. I'm all about brights, so this hot pink and neon orange mix is perfect!

Sephora by OPI Read My Palm and Revlon ColorStay Rich Raspberry
Offbeat Beauty: I absolutely love fuchsia and teal as a color combo. This pale teal from Sephora is one of my all-time favorite polishes. It looks chic and unexpected on your fingers. As for toes, I love the color payoff from this Revlon polish. It lasts forever and looks amazing with sandals.

Sephora by OPI Keep Me on My Mistletoes and Pacifica Red Red  Wine
Glam Goddess: Ok, so these are two of my favorite nail polishes all year round. As the gold polish's name suggests, this combo could easily work for winter as well. I love rocking a gold polish on my fingers and pairing it with a sophisticated oxblood on my toes.

Probelle Into the Blue and OPI Umpires Come Out at Night
Beach Babe: This one reminds me of a day at the beach. The different shades of blue complement each other nicely and look amazing with a tan. Also, both of these polishes have serious lasting power and deliver a beautiful color.


Which combo is your favorite? Any other favorite pairings for summer? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Are you following me on Bloglovin? Click the link or the icon in the sidebar to get the latest updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!