Monday, November 16, 2015

how I moisturize.

From left to right: Astrida Naturals Orange Mint Lip Balm, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil, Clinique Moisture Surge Lotion, Jules and Esther Vitamin C Facial Serum, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Origins GinZing Hydrating Eye Cream, Eco-Beauty Good Night. Night Cream
With all the travel I've been doing recently (read more about that here), taking care of myself is a greater priority than ever. The easiest way for me to do that is to stay on top of my moisturization routine. My skin gets so dry, especially in the winter. That's why I always have a selection of hydrating products on hand at all times. After all, soft and healthy skin is always a good thing!

1. Chapstick - This is probably my #1 moisture essential. My lips are perpetually dry, so I never go anywhere without some sort of chapstick or lip balm. Recently, I've been trying to use more natural versions, because I think simple and natural is always the way to go when it comes to skin care.

2. Face Oil - I know this can be a scary product, especially for people with oily skin, but it really is amazing. The one pictured is just a sample, but I always try to have an oil in my stash. They are perfect in the winter when my skin feels lifeless.

3. Clinique Lotions - These get their own category because they are amazing and will always be a part of my makeup bag. I love the yellow one for daily use. It's perfectly light and still very hydrating. I tend to use the pink one more in the fall and winter months when my skin needs an extra boost. I don't know how it manages to feel light and moisturizing at the same time, but there you go!

4. Face Serum - I've gotten into serums more in the past year in an attempt to keep my skin looking fresh. I love brightening and moisturizing formulations like the Jules and Esther one pictured above. Anything that will keep my face looking glowy is always good!

5. Eye Cream - This is a no-brainer at this point. I've been using eye cream since high school and will continue to use it for the rest of my life. It keeps my eye area moisturized and helps to get rid of dark circles and puffy under-eyes. I think this Origins one does a great job of brightening, but this Clinique one is my favorite when it comes to hydration.

6. Night Cream - While my skin is normal for the most part, it can get really dry during the cooler months. That's when I break out the night cream. I don't use this stuff every night, but I will slather it on every few days to make sure my skin gets a chance to rejuvenate while I sleep.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. Interested in learning more about travel? Read some of my articles for TheHolidayGirl.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!