Monday, December 7, 2015

christmas gift guide 2015.

christmas gift guide 2015.

Christmas is less than a month away!! I've been counting down since November. Now that the holiday season is in full swing, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite gift ideas for the year. Obviously, these are all on the girly side of things, but I think they are great ideas in general too.

When I do my holiday shopping, I always try to get people special things that they wouldn't normally purchase for themselves. My favorites are things like holiday gift sets, pretty notebooks, and statement jewelry.

If you don't want to spend as much, but you still want to gift something nice, I'd suggest a cute phone case or a key chain. Whoever you give them to will remember you whenever they answer the phone or pick up their keys.

Or, if you really want to embrace the season, go for the coziest options on the market. A warm scarf or a furry pair of slippers make the perfect present. They are ideal for spending the day at home with a cup of tea and a good movie. Home Alone anyone?

Which gift is your favorite? What will you be buying for your loved ones this month?

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. If you want even more shopping ideas, check out my last gift guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!