Monday, December 21, 2015

leopard backpack.

My trusty Jansport is a travel essential!

Aeropostale jacket, American Eagle shirt and belt, Abercrombie and Fitch jeans, Vintage and Forever 21 rings

Burberry glasses and MAC Ruby Woo lipstick

H&M scarf and Forever 21 earrings

I've been experimenting with different styles of braids recently.
This leopard backpack was one of those purchases that you don't go out looking for, but you can't resist once you lay eyes on it. I have always been a huge Jansport backpack lover, and when I saw this LEOPARD PRINT one on sale (!), I knew I had to have it. I don't think there is a more perfect backpack on the planet for me. I love the shape and how light it is. Plus, the leopard material is very soft and the tassel on the pocket is a cute addition.

Needless to say, I'm in love.

xoxo

Sabrina

P.S. This outfit is from my trip to Bologna! Check out all the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!