Friday, August 23, 2013

meaty baked ziti.



Baked ziti is one of those simple, must-know recipes that makes a great weeknight dinner.  It is so easy and so tasty at the same time.  Sounds like a win-win to me.  With this recipe, I added some Sunday sauce (recipe here) to the ziti to give it a bit more oomph.  Hope you like it!

Ingredients:  1lb ziti, Sunday sauce, extra sauce, black pepper, 2 cups of shredded cheese (I use a provelone-mozzarella mix)

Recipe:
-Boil ziti in a large pot and drain when it reaches al dente.
-Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
-Put ziti in a baking dish.
-Add Sunday sauce and regular sauce if needed.
-Grind pepper on top.
-Evenly distribute cheese all over the top.
-Cook for 17 to 20 minutes.
-Let cool and enjoy!

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!