Sunday, August 25, 2013

il cibo.

Gnocchi with pesto, garlic, and parmiggiano

Clockwise from top left:  pasta with tomatoes, basil, and goat cheese; vegetable medley of eggplant, peppers, garlic, tomatoes, and onions; orecchiette with broccoli rabe and garlic

Fusilli with sundried tomatoes and garlic

Fresh bread with garlic tomato sauce, salami, and mozzarella
I love that Italy has so many types of fresh produce for me to try.  I love cooking with things that I can pick up the same day at the fruttivendolo around the corner or at the panetteria down the street.  Not only is everything so conveniently located, but it is also absolutely delicious.  I've had some of the best meals of my life in this country and I haven't even been here for that long.  I'm quite excited to taste more of the food Italy has to offer.

xoxo

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Follow me if you like my posts!